segunda-feira, 8 de fevereiro de 2010

Dark Divas - IV

Anneke Van Giersbergen

(ex-The Gathering, Agua di Annique)

Para ser sincera nunca segui de perto o percurso dos The Gathering, apesar disso acabei por concluir que o estilo próprio desta vocalista tem me impressionado bastante. Aqui ficam alguns dos exemplos, da sua arte ou apenas participação como convidada, que mais aprecio:

The Gathering - Saturnine



Ayreon - Valley of the Queens



Moonspell - Scorpion Flower



Agua di Annique - Beautiful One



Agua di Annique - Trail of Grief



"When I met you my eyes hurt
That is how beautiful you are
I don't suppose I could feel this way
If I'd still have you by my side
By my side"
(in 'Day After Yesterday' - Air)


3 comentários:

Ana Ribeiro disse...

adorei esta vocalista *-* é diferente mas muito interessante (:
Bjs da Ana

Ana Ribeiro disse...

''AND KEEP ME AWAY FROM THE LIGHT'' *w* nunca me canso desta (:

Artemis disse...

A "Saturnine"...quando ouvi os primeiros acordes desta música no Vagos fiquei arrepiada...é sublime...é um hino...

"The day you went away
You had to screw me over
I guess you didn't know
all the stuff you left me with
is way too much to handle
But I guess you don't care

You don't need to preach
you don't have to love me, all the time

Whatever on earth possessed you
to make this bold decision
I guess you don't need me
While whispering those words
I cried like a baby
hoping you would care

You don't need to preach
you don't have to love me, all the time

You don't have to preach
all the time...".

<3