quinta-feira, 9 de abril de 2009

Tempo


Alicerce construído pelo idóneo Homem
Agrilhoando massas, conceitos, modas
Permitindo compassar as vibrações,
Normatizá-las, castrá-las, pautá-las!

("Time but a passage way, the beggining of the end. An end that never was.
Time but a curve in space. We are forever eternal prisoners in time.
We are forever caught in our cold inertia. Longing, hoping, waitting for noone"
- by Jonas Renske in 'Age of Shadows', Ayreon)

Invisivelmente mastigando
E esmigalhando ondas de espera,
Sustendo o início do prelúdio do acontecer
Vou...
Tecer negativismos ao tempo e condená-lo
A compensar as perdas.
Vou...
Encarcerá-lo numa caixa de metal
E esquecer de o alimentar (muhahahaha...).

4 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

"I can't say that I am free
as long as they return
if I had a way out of here
would I then return?
they seldom will speak, no
they only breathe, slow

do they know that I'm afraid, so afraid
they depend on my worries, so I know
and I'm awake, I'm right in the circle now
I am with them

there is no way I am going to be free
because their hearts, they are similar to mine
there is no way they are going to release me
from this chain of rows unto our own hearts

I can't say that I regret my promises
I can't say that I regret,
behaving like my enemies
I seldom will speak, no
I only breathe, ghost." - I transpire - Katatonia

.Querida, como os nossos corações cegam a palpitação da mente. Torpor infligido metodicamente. Da minúcia nasce o tormento e a irreversibilidade do tempo fenece em nós.

With all my love,
Artemis

Unknown disse...

"When silence falls
And light remains
And time is born
Beneath the sun
I'll hide your name.
Inside a word
And paint your eyes
With false perception
And I feel your mind
In everything
And every breath
Destroys a sound.
And I never will follow
A false sensation.
And I'll always believe.
Your blood promise
And every breath.
I stole from you
And I never will see
Your broken body
And you never have spoken
An unclear word
And I'll never betray
Your blood promise..." - Blood Promise by Swans ^^

- http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=-5LbYZX3fCM

Love you,
Diana

Castores1950 disse...

off topic mas...

Boa Pascoa :-)

Mac disse...

"Time is a train, makes the future the past!" :)

Créditos para a melhor banda do mundo!