segunda-feira, 28 de julho de 2008

Night Queen


Once again the feeling came finding me dwelling in agony! My crown is useful, my wand is broken, my voice is fading and my heart is…corrupted!
Light up the torches, enlighten my path, for I shall return to the dungeons of fire.
And the elements that have created this queen, will melt this doomed fate! End this war!
No more spells for happiness, no more scrolls for eternity!
I have incited my fall in the first second that I allowed this feeling… conquering my blood, my tears and my submission!
Farewell daylight misery, I need to shut my eyes, return to my shell and stand for what I yearn – absolute vacuum- nothing!

2 comentários:

Anónimo disse...

The faithful servant of the uncanny Night Queen:

"Oh, im lost in my own words. I cant erase all the images and sounds whirling vivid in my dusky thoughts. As Nightmares growing wild through the night i saw my queen halting with hiccups in her throne. She was shivering, mumbling, praying to Minerva to enlight her path. Like she was in the unseen hallucination of the crumbling empire.

Oh gods, what ghastly sight! Even when my queen tried to pretend inwards, i just knew she couldnt rid her inner tide of crying! I want her to know all my endeavour is only to dismay that hindrance of sadness around her. Oh my queen, you will never see me in departure..."

(Mais uma vez obrigada - Artemis)

Anónimo disse...

Surrounded by darkness
at this dreadful moment,
giving up to sadness,
and praying for end...

Is this the truth?
Is this the picture,
of a queen in a pinch?
Indeed reality is brute,
locked inside this structure,
a proud finch.

Dark Queen, enjoy!
Rise and destroy!
Kill all who stand in your way!
And make their dear ones pay!

A shivering, pale person
is not worthy of a queen
so for this sole reason,
as a ruler you should be seen....